Teaching Kids | Ready-Made Lesson Plans | Customize a Plan | Demos and Videos | Additional Resources | Oral Care FAQ's
The Educator's Guide to Oral Health
Welcome to the Crest and Oral-B Dental Education Program!
This program provides materials that make it easy for teachers to educate their students about the importance of oral care.
Follow these three easy steps to get started.
Step 1: Access the educator's guide and parent brochure.
You will receive:
- A program overview and objectives
- Classroom activities
- A take-home parent brochure
Step 2: Choose existing lesson plans or customize your own lesson plans.
View the lesson plans here.
- Lesson plans contain activities and/or worksheets.
- Some lesson plans meet national standard requirements.
Step 3: Supplement with extra materials.
You can find:
View the demos and videos here.
- Brushing and flossing demos and tips
- Geena's Tremendous Tooth Adventure animated video.
- Bilingual take-home learning aids
- Recommended children's books
- Related web sites