- Unlike conventional dental film, digital receptors can be sterilized prior to use inside the patient’s mouth.
- Which of the following is NOT an advantage of digital radiography?
- Each of the following is a type of digital receptor except one. Which is the exception?
- Which of the following are advantages of using a long position-indicating device (PID)?
- Which Principles of Accurate Image Projection are met by the paralleling technique?
- Each of the following are descriptive of the paralleling technique except one. Which one is the exception?
- The factor that would most likely be increased when taking radiographs on larger than average patients is:
The error present in the molar bitewing radiograph would be identified as:
- A cone-cut is the result of improper:
The error present on this radiographic image is the result of:
- Foreshortening and elongation errors can be caused by:
The error present in this periapical image is due to:
- To correct the error observed in question #12, the clinician would:
The error demonstrated on this radiograph is the result of:
- When choosing the time for radiographic exposure, which of the following should be taken into consideration?