COURSE NUMBER: 662
Swati Ahuja, BDS, MDS
Digital denture fabrication has undergone several improvements in the last decade. The purpose of this course is to review this technology, including advantages and disadvantages, and how to incorporate traditional records with various fabr...
(Use this feature to create assignments for your students and staff.)
Digital denture fabrication has undergone several improvements in the last decade. The purpose of this course is to review this technology, including advantages and disadvantages, and how to incorporate traditional records with various fabrication techniques.
Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Dental Students, Dental Hygiene Students, Dental Assisting Students
Date Course Online:
Jun 2, 2023
Last Revision Date:
Course Expiration Date:
Jun 1, 2026
AGD Subject Code(s):
Stable internet connection and the latest version of browser and device software are recommended.
Upon completion of this course, the dental professional should be able to:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of digital dentures.
- Learn to incorporate traditional records with CAD-CAM technology.
- Learn various methods/techniques of fabrication of digital dentures.
- Understand the differences between the milled and printed prosthesis.
- Understand the applications of digital dentures.
- P&G is providing these resource materials to dental professionals. We do not own this content nor are we responsible for any material herein.
- Participants must always be aware of the hazards of using limited knowledge in integrating new techniques or procedures into their practice. Only sound evidence-based dentistry should be used in patient therapy.
Note: Registration is required to take test.
Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) Submission For credit transfers to appear in your AGD account in real time, make sure to add your AGD membership number in the field provided on the “Share Your Test Score” page.
CE Broker For all states that use CE Broker for licensure, “proof of completions” are electronically reported the first of every month. If a course was taken in November, the “proof of completion” will be submitted the beginning of December.
Approved PACE Program Provider
THE PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
8/1/2021 to 7/31/2027
Provider ID# 211886
AADH Approved Program Provider
Procter & Gamble is designated as an approved Provider by the American Academy of Dental Hygiene, Inc. #AADHPGC (January 1, 2022-December 31, 2023). Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial Board of Dentistry. Licensee should maintain this document in the event of an audit.