Upon the completion of this course, the dental professional will be able to:
- Utilize proper dental terms that describe oral anatomic structures.
- List terminology that is used to identify location of hard and soft oral structures and surfaces.
- Describe the different branches of dentistry.
- Identify roles and responsibilities of various dental professionals.
- Explain the basic dental diseases, as well as the basic causes and treatments for these diseases.
- Understand what causes change in tooth color and techniques to prevent or change tooth color.