Upon completion of this course, the dental professional should be able to:
- Comprehend the essential privacy and security-related legal standards directly affecting your office.
- Understand the fundamental technology underlying cyber security.
- Recognize the basic cyber-related threats facing a modern dental office.
- Comprehend the essential steps needed to safeguard the office and patient data found in a modern dental computer network.
- Understand the methods used to protect computers, mobile devices and networks.