Upon completion of this course, the dental professional should be able to:
- List the six main sections of forensic dentistry.
- Understand the concepts and methodology involved in the identification of human remains.
- Understand the concepts, methodologies and complexities associated with managing victim identification in mass disasters.
- Create systematic dental record documentation in patient care as a legal document as well as a chronological historical rendering of patient-dental practice interaction.
- Understand the dental “standard of care” in patient care scenarios and its importance.
- Understand personal injury cases involving dental and oro-facial injuries.